Set and Store Radio Presets
How to set radio presets on your HondaLink system
- To change a preset in your Honda vehicle, start out by pressing the “Source” button.
- Next, select the source that you would like to set a preset for. This process is almost identical for the FM, AM and XM radio sources, but in this example we are going to set an FM source.
- Right now we want to add a preset for a favorite station.
- To do this we tap the “Tuning” option. Here we can see what station we are currently on, use the top selector to fine tune the station, or use the larger bottom selector to skip between stations.
- Use the bottom selector to search for the station you would like to add as a preset. Once you have found your station, press the “Presets” option while your desired station is playing through the radio.
- Next determine which preset you would like to remove in exchange for your new station.
- Complete the change by tapping and holding the desired preset.
- After a few seconds, the screen will flash and your preset selection will be complete.
More from Kuhn Honda
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Color Options The all-new 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback has finally returned with new styling, high-tech features, premium amenities, and turbocharged performance. The all-new hatchback is available in five trim levels and seven color options. We’ve put together a display of the 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback color options for customers with their…
2017 Honda Ridgeline Lost Dog Commercial To highlight some of the great things about the redesigned 2017 Ridgeline, Honda released a heartwarming commercial about a lost dog and a hero, who happens to drive a Ridgeline. Since the commercial quickly gained popularity, we’ve posted the 2017 Honda Ridgeline lost dog commercial here for our customers….
Tampa and Clearwater Turkey Trot 2016 Thanksgiving is almost here, which means Turkey Trots are almost here as well! Turkey trots are a great way to work up an appetite, and burn off some calories, before eating a big Thanksgiving meal. We’ve put together some information about the local Tampa Turkey Trot 2016, as well…