Set and Store Radio Presets
How to set radio presets on your HondaLink system
- To change a preset in your Honda vehicle, start out by pressing the “Source” button.
- Next, select the source that you would like to set a preset for. This process is almost identical for the FM, AM and XM radio sources, but in this example we are going to set an FM source.
- Right now we want to add a preset for a favorite station.
- To do this we tap the “Tuning” option. Here we can see what station we are currently on, use the top selector to fine tune the station, or use the larger bottom selector to skip between stations.
- Use the bottom selector to search for the station you would like to add as a preset. Once you have found your station, press the “Presets” option while your desired station is playing through the radio.
- Next determine which preset you would like to remove in exchange for your new station.
- Complete the change by tapping and holding the desired preset.
- After a few seconds, the screen will flash and your preset selection will be complete.
More from Kuhn Honda
View InventoryContact Us When comparing LX vs EX trim levels, drivers may notice several differences. Each trim level is available in all standard gasoline Honda models, including the Honda Accord and Honda Civic. While the EX has more features and a higher starting MSRP, the LX still offers Westchase drivers plenty of functionality. What Is…
View InventoryContact Us Westchase drivers know that Toyota and Honda have a competitive history and legacy for reliability and safety. For the last several model years, both brands have been adding a large selection of both standard and available active safety features to their vehicles, to bring the latest technology to drivers at an affordable…
Contact Us After some serious research, we’ve found some of the best golf courses near Tampa. Whether you’re looking for some practice alone or going for a business outing, take a trip to the golf course to relieve some stress and spend time in the fresh Tampa air. Here Are The Courses We Recommend If…