30k, 60k, 90k, 120k Honda Factory Recommended Maintenance
In order to keep your Honda running in optimal shape, and to get the most years out of your vehicle, following the factory-recommended maintenance schedule is a must. Performing the various maintenance items at the recommended time will help prevent problems before they occur, saving you time, money, and hassle. Additionally, following these schedules will help keep your manufacturer’s warranty intact for the life of the warranty, and help maintain a high resale value.
Honda Service Maintenance Schedules
If you car is at any of the following milestones, bring it in to our highly-trained, Honda-certified technicians for manufacturer recommended inspections and services.
- 30,000 miles (30K) or after 2 years
- 60,000 miles (60K) or after 4 years
- 90,000 miles (90K) or after 6 years
- 120,000 miles (120K) or after 8 years
Honda Factory Required Maintenance
The following inspections and service procedures will be performed by our staff when you schedule an appointment for 30K, 60K, 90K, or 120K car maintenance.
- Replace Engine Oil and Filter
- Fill Washer Fluid Reservoir
- Inspect and Top Off All Other Fluid Levels
- Inspect and Adjust All Drive Belts
- Rotate Tires R
- Set All Tire Pressures
- Tighten Suspension Bolts
- Inspect and Adjust Parking Brake
- Inspect Rear Brakes and Adjustment
- Inspect Front Brake Pads and Rotors
- Inspect Brake Lines, Wheel Cylinders, and Calipers
- Adjust Clutch or Inspect Hydraulic System
- Inspect Suspension and Steering Components
- Inspect Power Steering System
- Inspect Exhaust System
- Replace Air Filter
- Replace Transmission Fluid
- Adjust Valves
- Replace Brake Fluid (ABS Slightly Higher)
- Replace Spark Plugs (Platinum Plugs Extra)
- Inspect Distributor Cap and Rotor
- Inspect Fuel Lines and Connections
- Reset Service Indicator and Apply Reminder Label
Additional Maintenance Recommendations
The following services are not included among Honda’s required factory warranty services, but are recommended by Kuhn Honda for the optimal longevity and safety of your vehicle.
Balance Front Tires
Inspect Alignment and Adjust Toe
Anti-Lock Brake System Fluid Replacement
Drain and Fill Coolant
Schedule your Honda Service at Kuhn Honda
If you have any questions regarding the 30K, 60K, 90K, or 120K mile maintenance intervals, or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact our service advisors online, call us at (855) 273-3461, or visit the dealership at 2522 N. Dale Mabry Hwy Tampa, FL 33607. We look forward to serving you and keeping your Honda model on the road for years to come!
More from Kuhn Honda
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Color Options The all-new 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback has finally returned with new styling, high-tech features, premium amenities, and turbocharged performance. The all-new hatchback is available in five trim levels and seven color options. We’ve put together a display of the 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback color options for customers with their…
2017 Honda Ridgeline Lost Dog Commercial To highlight some of the great things about the redesigned 2017 Ridgeline, Honda released a heartwarming commercial about a lost dog and a hero, who happens to drive a Ridgeline. Since the commercial quickly gained popularity, we’ve posted the 2017 Honda Ridgeline lost dog commercial here for our customers….
Tampa and Clearwater Turkey Trot 2016 Thanksgiving is almost here, which means Turkey Trots are almost here as well! Turkey trots are a great way to work up an appetite, and burn off some calories, before eating a big Thanksgiving meal. We’ve put together some information about the local Tampa Turkey Trot 2016, as well…