About the Job
Honda/VW Dealership located in Tampa has multiple openings on the sales floor. We will train the right candidate.
Sells automobiles by understanding and demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features; developing and qualifying buyers; closing sales. Also tasked with developing new pipelines of candidates through community outreach and networking to increase prospect flow.
* Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
* Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting past customers when in service; meeting prospects at community and networking activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions. You will be asked to meet daily, weekly and monthly goals dealing with a variety of different metrics that will allow you to have the most success in the sales role.
* Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
* Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
* Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
* Provides sales management information by completing reports.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
* Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
*Utilize Contact Management CRM software to complete Daily Work Plan, visit with customers while in service, send out birthday, anniversary and holiday contacts, managing referral requests and prospecting efforts and following up with recent and past clients and prospects.
Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Selling to Customer Needs, Financial Skills, Documentation Skills, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Listening, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Job Knowledge
* Salary + Commission and Bonuses
* Full Benefits package, including Health Insurance, Dental Plan, 401k and much, much more.
* A low pressure working environment with outstanding and friendly managers that will help you succeed with a historically excellent customer satisfaction rating.
* Large Inventory with aggressive marketing and advertising for an outstanding earning potential with the most respected organization in Tampa Bay.
* A FUN place to work!
Come JOIN OUR TEAM
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Contact Kristi Eisenhardt
with your resume to apply.